Latest on Horse & Pony
The stage has been set for a thrilling showdown at WEG, after the world’s best battled it out at Aachen
Spring into action
The new season is here, so now’s the time to start a fitness programme for both you and your horse. James Hart explains how herbs can help
The silent killer
A combination of knowledge and good management can prove vital in prevention and care of the deadly disease, laminitis
And much more....
- Readers Story: I did my first 3DE, at age 52!
- Transitions: WEG teams finalised, new clinicians revealed for Equidays, host cities announced
- Back in the saddle: The trials and tribulations of a returning adult rider, with Shelley Bridgeman
- Ask the experts: Our panel solves your problems
- Jump off: Show jumping new gossip with Claire Wilson
Want to subscribe? Click here